For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of electronics, with offices in the Sharon we looking for a RF Test Engineer
" A people person with Good communication skills (verbal & written).
" High organized with the ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
· Conduct DFT for testing in collaboration with the design team.
· Define test methods and develop test programs for RF and mixed-signal IC's.
· Design load board and conduct PCB manufacturing with sub-contractors.
· Launch setup in test floor - far east.
· Conduct daily follow-up of Low yield and setup fails.
· Follow-up vendor's maintenance of test H/W (probe cards, load boards….)
# provide support during the weekend when necessary
" You hold a B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc is an advantage.
" You have at least 3 years of experience as a test engineer
" You have previous experience in Orcad board design and layout.
" You hold expertise in RF and Mixed-Signal test applications.
" You must be fluent in English.
" You hold professional knowledge in Cordless or cellular
" You hold RF simulation skills
" You worked on the design for manufacturability
" You hold ATE experience
High Tech, Wireless, Semiconductor/capital equipment