For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of micro-electronics, with offices in the Shefela .
Is looking for C++ Tech Lead / Senior C++ developer.
* Responsible for technical aspects of the team technical design of SW components in SW-HW platforms.
* implement and deliver high quality software, perform code/design review to ensure adherence to AMAT technical standards (80-90% hands on).
* Perform management responsibilities for mentoring and leading of developers, manage project tasks for self and team from end to end.
* Code, test, deploy SW components with developers within a Scrum team.
* Look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement.
* Work closely with other development , testing, implementation teams within.
Bachelors/Master degree in either Computing Science, Computing Eng.
* Demonstrable 5 years of solid experience in C++ in a large enterprise environment, at least 2 of them as a team leader/ Tech Lead
* Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
* Strong SW architecture design capabilities.
* Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
* Demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously.
* Strong Leading and Mentoring capabilities.
* Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment.
* Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements.
* Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative.
* Advantage - experience at project or team leading
High Tech, Electro - Optics, Multidisciplinary, Research Development
, Semiconductor/capital equipment, Image Processing