1. Approve gates review at R&D
2. PLCM (Project Life Cycle Management) - process control, full partnership in project management during the development, testing, production, customer delivery and customer support phases throughout the product life
3. Identifying regulatory Gaps in new and carrent projects
4. Perform internal QA Audits at R&D and accompanying external Audits
5. QA presence in R&D process (capacity) and ability to prevent errors in design
6. Follow up after R&D corrective and preventive actions and Improvement Plans
7. Transfer products from development to NPI and serial production (QA activities)
8. Review and approval ECO / MCO / ATP/ATR, Waiver relate to R&D , ENG
9. Follow up after R&D corrective and preventive actions and Improvement Plans
10. Writing QA procedures , QA plans and SOW
11. FRACAS characterisation and control
12. Implementation of Quality Plans , KPI's
13. Customer complince - relate to NPI , Pre production , design errors
14. Perform QBR
Northen Sharon, Sharon area
Education- Electronic or Mechanical Engineer
5-7 years experience QA Engineer (Electronic / Mechanics) in high tech company
QA R&D with knowledge and experience in HW and System QA of defense/airborne applications.
DFx analysis experience is an advantage
Knowledges: IPC-610\IPC-620\ IPC-600, DO-160\DO-178\DO-254CQE, Internal\External auditor course - advantage
Experienced with ERP system ( Priority advantage). SolidWorks/ OrCAD experience is an advantage
Computer applications - MS Office ,Statistics .
Reading Drawings and Production files (Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, Electronics).
Languages : Hebrew - high level ,English- high level . Knowledge other languages is advantage.
Strong communication skills to interface with product development, program managers, project manajers, engineering and marketing organizations.
Ability to work in matrix organization
High knowledge of manufacturing processes (Mechanical and Electronics)
Ability to work under pressure
High level understanding of cross organization processes
Leadership and assertiveness skills
High Tech, Multidisciplinary, Military technologies