Great opportunity to join the founding team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
What will you do?
Define system requirements and solution architecture for company's products and next-gen research.
Perform technology selection and technology evaluation
Design from scratch and lead technical implementation of end to end video streaming solutions.
Full-Stack web development - 70% backend, 30% frontend
Work closely with researchers, SW developers, serve as a technical mentor.
Hands-on - complete programming, testing, debugging and documentation of the solution
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Software Architect with +7 years of hands-on development
- Extensive experience with web technologies, cloud architecture, and multi-user and highly concurrent systems
-Experience with real-time video encoding and video streaming
-Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security, scaling, monitoring, computing, and throughput
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Startup spirit
Good to have:
- Experience with Peer-to-Peer networking like WebRTC and client-server networking
- Working on SaaS products
- Familiar with modern DevOps practice and ability to establish CI/CD process
- Deploying production-grade AI/ deep learning solutions in a cloud environment
Small (0 - 50)