- You will be part of the Business Group team.
- You will be responsible for building and executing detailed sales plan/strategy for the region (North America) to meet the company growth plans and exceed your sales quotas
- You will be responsible for developing and expanding the company brand in North America among Service Provider vertical (ISPs, MSO, DC and Cloud Providers)
- You will develop, manage, and nurture new Sales Channels, Distributors, System Integrators, Business Partners and Sales agents to meet the Sales targets for the region..
- Responsible for in direct and direct sales processes.
- 7+ years of proven sales record of Carrier Grade networking equipment in North America to mid and large Service Providers (Multimillion-dollar deals)
- Excellent familiarity and previous relationship with Service Providers vertical in NA, specifically with Tier 2 ISPs, MSO, DC and Cloud Providers
- Excellent familiarity and previous relationship with major networking equipment Distributors and Resellers in NA targeting Service Providers vertical
- You should be a "hunter" with proven experience in running long, B2B sales cycle processes and a proven track record of closing large deals.
- Strong background in Networking, Virtualization/Cloud technologies - Cisco CCNP Certification or Equivalent is highly desirable
- Well versed in Digital space including social media to drive Sales Generation- Previous SDR capacity is highly desirable
- Ability to present the solutions to C-level management, technical and business level.
- Bsc / BA from a known university.
- Willing to travel for business purposes as necessary.
High Tech, Networking/datacom/telecom
Medium (50 - 150)