For a hi-tech company developing products for digital media, with offices in the center.
· Product characterization and qualification from basic silicon to mass production
· Test time reduction activities of both wafer sort and final test
· Define and design Load Boards, Probe cards and Sockets
· Developing, maintaining and modifying programs for automated test equipment (ATE)
· Yield analysis and enhancement
· Manage customer returns (RMA)
· Over 6 years of experience in testing on automated platforms such Advantest & Verigy
· Experience with integrated circuits
· Ability to modify and update automated characterization plan based on inputs from designers
· Must be able to capture, analyze and present characterization data using Excel
· Familiar with common programming languages such as MATLAB, Visual C# and Python is a plus
· Experience with Advantest93K - advantage
· Experience with analog tests - advantage
Education / Vocational Training:
Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering or other technical degree.
Additional skills and capabilities:
· Initiative and self-learning capabilities.
· Organize, order and responsibility.
· High level English expression
High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment