For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of micro-electronics, with offices in the Shefela .
* Challenging development of mix signals digital and analog boards that are part of our SEM and optic products.
* In this position you will develop variety of boards, inhouse or with external vendors that can including high speed FPGA, fast communication protocols [SERDES, Ethernet], high end A2D and D2A, PLL and power and clock distribution systems.
* Electronics engineer (BSC). MSC is an advantage.
* 4~8 years in analog circuits development on the areas described below.
* Experience on development and integration of the modules in industrial system- Advantage.
* Main technical expertise areas:
* Development of digital board design, high speed, FPGA, Memory [DDR] and interface to high end Analog circuits.
* Experience in Signal integrity simulation, SerDes
* Experience in board design, schematics and layout tools (OrCAD, CST, Allegro.)
* Understanding system level of multidisciplinary machine as well as detail design
* SW skills and Digital Signal processing knowledge - advantage
* Independent leading development of complex boards/modules- must
High Tech, Electro - Optics, Multidisciplinary, Research Development
, Semiconductor/capital equipment, Image Processing