For a hi-tech company developing products for energy production, with offices in the Sharon.
As a CAD Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of CAD projects and outside resources. The individual will develop, implement, and monitor CAD standards and procedures to meet internal costumers, while providing training, guidance and direction to CAD users.
What you will be doing:
Support Analog Mix-Signal (Cadence/Mentor) and digital (Cadence/Mentor) IC development tools and flows
Foundries PDK installations
Developing and maintain CAD methodologies
Training existing employees and new staff
* B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a recognized university.
* At least 7 years of experience in IC/ASIC Design or Computer Aided Design CAD
* Solid track record with Cadence, Synopsys and/or Mentor tools
* Experience in digital or analog flows RTL to GDS2
* Excellent programming skills: Unix, Perl, Python, Skill, Tcl, C/C++ or other
Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary