Responsible to build project plan from Product requirements (IC, HW module or SW), with the project team: define tasks, build requirement traceability matrix, evaluate workload, consolidate schedule, define key milestones, evaluate costs and evaluate risks.
- Responsible to execute project plan: manage project team, direct project work and resource allocations, control scope/schedule/cost/quality and propose mitigations, solutions or change requests and monitor risks
- Responsible for Product gates preparation.
- Provides weekly project report to MIOT-BU VP.
- Participates to the product roadmaps definition.
- Master degree in Telecoms Engineering and/or master degree in Management
- Experience on semiconductor/wireless market
- Strong experience and knowledge on project plan including load estimation, planning, tracking, risk management, external supplier control
Outstanding Management (project and people with 2 levels of reporting) and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills English proficient
- Good Architectural skills
- Team leader, very good customer orientation, teamwork orientation
- Efficiency, Commitment
- Adept at working in a fast moving and multicultural environment
High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment
Medium (50 - 150)