Seek out new opportunities with new customers, markets and product, and follow through until the deal is closed.
• Identify and qualify potential partners / distributors / OEM customers.
• Generate interest, work closely with potential B2B customers and Vayyar HQ during evaluations
• Develop a network of partners and distributors for current and future products.
• Monitor partners and distributors performance.
• Set and updates sales targets for local partners.
• Co-work with R&D to define/refine offering, achieve new markets, segments and customers’ engagements.
• Participate in conferences, events, webinars, and different marketing events
Proven experience of at least 3-5 years of sales: taking customers through the entire customer journey, from initial engagement through closing deals (of $5M and above)
• Proven experience of 3-5 years in Business Development: seeking out opportunities in multiple market channels, widening the portfolio, creating POCs, closing deals (of $5M and above)
• Strong technical background either from R&D or Product background
• Experience in Asia Pacific region is an advantage.
• Great team player, with ability to run solo where needed.
• High analytical capabilities.
• Excellent and fluent English communication skills verbally and in writing.
• Very strong business development orientation. Ability to open doors and establish rapport at all levels within the customers’ organization.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently.
• Ability to successfully operate in multiple business cultures and environments