Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing semiconductor company in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to participate in the development of various algorithms for our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor, in the fields of Image Processing & Computer Vision.
• Manage the customer programs toward success
• Determine, manage, and execute the project’s timeline and roadmap, steps for
technical integration, delivery dates, and functional progress.
• Be the focal point for our customers’ needs
• Become the internal go-to person in understanding the customer’s needs
• Analyzing, prioritizing, and balancing customer requirements while taking into
account R&D constraints and project timelines.
• Manage the customization process of the product for specific customer requirements
• A proactive can-do approach with a winning mindset
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
• Proven record in customer-facing positions
• Min. 3 years of experience in project/program/product management
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics - advantage
• Automotive/Medical/Aviation industry experience – advantage
• 2-3 years of R&D experience – advantage
• The role requires availability for travel - up to 25%
Small (0 - 50)