- The Vice President of Global Sales has the primary responsibility of delivering the right revenues; whether defined as a hard number, growth target, profit target and/or a market share goal.
- Recruiting, backfilling and helping His/ Her Sales Team, building the sales strategy, devising sales tactics, and creating and closing deals him/herself.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets.
- Define optimal sales force structure.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- An experienced, executive global sales VP who is familiar with voice communications (advantage), networking, and unified communications
- Over 15 years of actual sales experience; successfully selling communications software or appliances and/or unified communicationss to primarily enterprise and service providers (advantage), in excess of $100M annually.
- Tens of millions of dollars annual sales of other solutions to SME and enterprise IT organizations worldwide will be favorably considered as well.
- Experience in selling both directly and through partners (system integrators, channel partners, agents etc.)
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Broad, proven experience working in North American, LATAM & European markets.
Medium (50 - 150)