We are seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative and highly motivated hands-on Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. We need engineer that knows her/his ways with quality development processes, experienced in automated tests and leadership capabilities.
* Design, development and maintaining test suites for complex features through formal methods of test design
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate automation development activities
* Write and maintain code documentation
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Working closely with the development team to define areas of testing
* Producing reports detailing the results of test execution.
3+ years of proven experience as QA automation engineer for software systems
Deep knowledge of current test automation tools and techniques
Proven experience with Python programming
Experience with the following Operating systems: Linux and distros, Windows and VMware
Experience in networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet)
Strong ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
Strong debugging and investigation skills
Deep understanding of QA methodologies and practices
Responsible, Organized and detail-oriented
Team player and ready to collaborate with others
Ability to work independently raising flags when needed.
Capable of deploying tests with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins DevOps).
Familiarity with performance testing tools - Advantage
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - Advantage