For an internationally-based hi-tech company developing products for testing electronic components, with offices in the north.
What your job will look like:
1. Lead, mentor, and manage teams of software engineers (mid-senior) - assume
full responsibility for team forming, recruitment, training, and growth.
2. Own and manage a portfolio of innovative products and projects:
- Involved in every aspect of the project lifecycle - from road mapping, backlog
grooming, prioritization, design reviews, project management, integration, and
- Work with inbound and outbound interfaces: program/project managers, marketing, system engineers, architects, algo, etc.
3. Incorporate engineering best practices on a methodological and technological level.
4. Monitor and improve quality KPIs to ensure high-quality deliverables and software excellence.
5. Act as the teams go-to person for business, managerial, and technical issues.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in Computer Science, or in an Engineering field with equivalent computer science experience.
- Can look at the big picture and dive into technical aspects - experience in managing complex projects.
- At least 8 years of overall experience in software development ; 4 years as people manager in lead positions.
- Well familiar with C#, OOD, SOLID, Clean Code, testing automation (TDD).
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-culture global organization.
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems, including firmware development.
- Experience as a tech lead/SW architect, familiarity with Domain Driven Design.
- Experience in Phython, Linux/Rasperry Pi, database systems (SQL/NoSQL), web development and open source stack.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM.
High Tech, Electro - Optics, Multidisciplinary, Semiconductor/capital equipment