An innovative company in the wireless technology market is growing!
We are looking for senior talented system engineers to join our R&D team.
· Leads all System Engineering functions for new products development
· Managing and formulating the system specifications and requirements for multi-disciplinary R&D teams and sub-contractors, incl. RF, Hardware, Software, Firmware, Algorithms, Mechanical Development, and NPI.
· Leading Design reviews within the develop groups and with customers.
· Leading product requirements trade-off decisions and ensuring that ongoing product requirements met throughout the development of all projects.
· Defining test procedures and leading the system integration process
· B.Sc.\M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
· 3+ years hand-on experience in developing multidisciplinary products
· 3+ years experience in System-engineering with strong background on wireless communication systems development
· Experience in leading R&D development teams and sub-contractors
· Ability to lead on a matrix base
· Strong technical leadership and customer relationships
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills