For a fast-growing, innovative AI startup, disruptor of the traditional security and compliance world.
The position include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members & freelancers (copy, design, BI, email, and on-site ad delivery), and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Creating marketing strategies and working with all departments to deliver them to perfection.
* End-to-End ownership of multiple projects
* Ownership of the execution and flow of content production
* Break briefs into projects and tasks
* Create detailed funnel reports and provide recommendations
* Collaborating with copywriters and graphic designers to develop campaign assets.
* Collaborating with BI to properly track and optimize campaigns - and analyze performance after the fact.
* Collaborating with Email and Creative managers to build out and execute campaigns.
* Create new work processes and oversee them
a detail-oriented, self-starter, and data-driven Marketing Manager.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a marketing agency /studio and leading B2B campaigns for SaaS clients
- Experience in B2B marketing strategies, ABM strategies, and techniques
- Hands-on experience in CRM and engagement tools such as Hubspot, Apollo, or similar
- Able to source, hire and manage multiple freelancers
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a cross-company marketing campaign
- Mastery of project /task management tools such as Monday and Trello
- Email marketing/CRM/ Retention campaign management - must
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented person
* Resourceful, problem-solving personality*
* English as a mother tongue
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
Small (0 - 50)