For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of energy production, with offices in the Sharon.
This team is an internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design
What you will be doing:
* The engineer will deal with board design (both analog and digital), electrical testing and electrical debug
* The position requires a good understanding of board design and tools, including high voltage/current and RF.
* The HW engineer will get deep understanding in both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how mass production works.
* The job contains close work with R&D/Embedded/Engineering and Production teams.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
* B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
* Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
* Minimum of two years of proven experience in an Board and PCBA design
* Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns.
* Experience working with lab equipment, for ex. Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads
* Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
* Good computer skills
* High skills in English, speaking and writing
Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary