For an hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center
To assume a role involving the thorough study of the world of image sensors, hardware and software architecture, and the design and implementation of systems and firmware, including:
Developing, reviewing and maintaining RT firmware; Implementing and being responsible for the entire firmware system (booting, configuring hardware IPs, controlling image-processing blocks, implementing RT algorithms, communicating with external IC, interfacing with the smartphone application processor, managing memory, and more); Implementing and optimizing algorithms by means of a hardware accelerator; Developing low-level unit- and system-level testing and verification; Influencing system architecture, algorithms and hardware design; Finding software solutions to image quality problems raised by customers
· B.Sc. in Computer Science\Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in Firmware development
· Proficiency in C and C++ for embedded systems
· Experience in working with FPGAs and HW\SW emulator tools (e.g. Palladium)
· Working with ARM processors family, debugging environments and tools
· HW IPs bring up experience
· Proficiency in Python
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Team player, positive, driven and fast learner.
· Working in Linux OS
· Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
· Experience with data analysis packages such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, SciKit-learn, etc.
· Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow/Keras or PyTorch.
· Knowledge in memory/storage systems.
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment
Medium (50 - 150)