For an established hi-tech company developing communication networks, with offices in the center
The Board Design Engineer is responsible from the conceptual idea to the final product You’ll work closely with designers from many groups within Gilat and be a key contributor to the HW engineering effort.
What you will do:
• Involved in the architectural definition by collaborating in cross-functional teams • Select, design, and specify digital/analog/RF circuit components, assemblies, and parameters to create solutions that meet given performance requirements by making engineering trade-offs, analyzing requirements, and investigating technical solutions. • Identify new and existing technologies to solve design, development, and operational problems.
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
• 5 years of experience in board design of analog and high-speed digital circuits.
• Hardware requirements definition.
• Experience with Mentor board design tools (FPGA.SoC) including SerDes ,JESD,DDR4.
• Hands-on experience in documenting, testing debugging digital and analog circuits and system (Scope, spectrum, Logic)
• Experience with schematics, component data sheets and electronic test equipment such as Dx designer Hyperkynx.
• VHDL programing for FPGA, CPLD.
• High analytical skills.
• Team player.
High Tech, Networking/datacom/telecom