For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center
What will you do?
· Thoroughly study the world of deep learning algorithms and their implementation in various frameworks
· Help specify, define and plan CI/CD systems for the development of a software system that helps integrate such algorithms into HW.
· Take major role in the implementation of such CI/CD systems.
· Define the SW tools which are in common use in the company, and in cases customize them for the different R&D teams.
· Mediate the common work-flows to the R&D teams.
· Certificate/high education in software development related field.
· At least 4 years of experience in a DevOps position.
· SW Development experience on Linux based systems.
· CI/CD management experience and expertise.
· Windows environment management experience.
· Bash, batch programming expertise.
· Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Excellent English.
· Capability to quickly grasp new fields and technologies.
· B.Sc in computer\electrical\software engineering or computer science.
· Working knowledge of the following tools: GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA, Conan, Artifactory, Coverity, GPU-farms management layers, Grafana, Prometheus.
· Scripting language (python/perl/groovy/JS) programming experience.
· Algorithmic and analytic capabilities.
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment