- Research, development Design and testing of various optical and electronic display solutions and technologies.
- Analysis, Lab experiments and Hands on in Optical, Hardware and low-level embedded solutions.
- Microsystem design, visible spectrum optical simulation, performance of computerised simulations & location of undesirable optical phenomena (ghosts, stray lights)
- Macro writing for optical software
- Engineering responsibility for optical design from conceptual stage to prototype construction.
- Definition of manufacturing specifications for optical components and assemblies
- Electro-optical engineering graduate, preferably with masters degree.
- Min. 5 years experience in optical design.
- Experience in flat screens technologies (OLED, LCD, Etc.)
- In-depth understanding of geometrical and physical optics.
- Experience in system optics.
- Full and in-depth command of software for sequential & non-sequential optical design (Zemax), LightTools, CODE V, TracePro
- Ability to perform tolerance analysis and sensitivity tests in optical designs.
- MATLAB programming skills