As part of this role the candidate will participate in our next generation Small cell modem architecture and specifications.
He/She shall be responsible for:
· SW/HW system partitioning, use cases analysis and data flows
· Modem Specifications and architecture
· active participation in a complete product life-cycle from definition, through Pre\Post silicon design to product launch
· Driving multi-disciplinary team execution, working closely with system \ SW \ HW groups.
· Interfacing with Product Management and driving execution of VLSI and SW engineering teams.
In order to achieve this objective it is imperative that the candidate have deep domain knowledge of wireless technologies, ASIC architecture & design, system modeling, and PHY development.
* B.Sc in EE with 10+ years of relevant experience. M.Sc – an advantage
* Experience in development of wireless systems, with emphasis on L1 physical layer design and signal processing
* Experience in development of embedded systems
* Experience in system modeling.
* Deep understanding of protocols across layers (L1-L3, IP, TCP)
* Sound knowledge of 3GPP and WiFi standards and technologies.
* Programming skills in C / C++ /Matlab. Verilog / System-C / Perl – an advantage
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Networking/datacom/telecom, Broadband Communication
Medium (50 - 150)