We are currently seeking to expand our product management team and are looking for a talented Senior product manager who truly loves PM work.
* As an excellent product manager in our company, you will work closely with the R&D team, UX Team, Solution Managers, Support team, Sales, Marketing, and customers to provide a successful product.
* You will travel to the customer's site (10 -30% of the time), meet the customers, understand their needs, and translate them into crystal clear business values.
* You will define the product outcomes and translate them into user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritize the features and work with the Agile teams to provide the best solutions for our customers.
* You will lead the product discovery with the customer to assure the solutions solves the underline problems and provide value
* You will make inbound and outbound presentations, presenting your product to other departments as well as customers.
5+ years of B2B Product Management experience, from an internet company/ERP/CRM (Agile environment). A product with many users and a variety of user types.
Solid knowledge of internet and mobile technologies.
Understand how things work, at the deepest levels, in software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
Experienced in delivering specs and user stories for Agile teams (development and QA) with prioritized features - must.
Experienced in delivering web UX design (as wireframes) - must.
Be able to work in a dynamic environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
Ability to collaborate effectively across departments, such as R&D, UX Team, Solution Managers, Support, PS, Sales, Marketing.
Fluency in English, both written and verbal - must.
The following experience is a definite advantage:
Scheduling/ optimization management experience - a big advantage.
Vast experience, deep knowledge and understanding of UI and UX/ graphic design.
BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering, or other engineering background)
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Internet related, Software application, E.R.P
Medium (50 - 150)