The Director of Production Operations Engineering drives the attainment of customer experience and infrastructure availability goals while optimizing the direct expense related to the delivery of SaaS.
You will work closely with Senior Product Development Staff across Imperva to define and drive an integrated, multi, and cross-product vision and strategy for product delivery company wide. You will continue to evolve the Production Operations Engineering organization and drive innovation, automation, value-creating practices, and the efficient allocation of resources in product delivery, tooling, and infrastructure reliability.
- BS/MS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field. MBA is desirable.
- 10 years of this work experience should be in senior technical and business leadership roles.
- Experience in technical operations management with a thorough knowledge of business systems and data center (Colo, Private, and Public Cloud) functions. DevOps experience, building services, experience with major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Demonstrated success as a senior technology leader required, with a track record of building and leading a large multi-tiered and distributed datacenter infrastructure or large-scale global cloud deployment– ideally for a high profile company in the SaaS space.
- A track record of success leading technical teams that rapidly prototype solutions, engage customers in those solutions as soon as possible, and then quickly and repeatedly iterate solutions based on customer feedback.
Data security, High Tech, Software