For a hi-tech company developing cyber security solutions, with offices in the Sharon, we are ooking for a Senior Automation engineer. As a senior automation engineer, you will lead and test complex software security tools that involve low level system integration and network communication. You will join a highly skilled team and work closely within R&D teams.
Responsibilities: Designing and performing automated and manual tests, including building and maintaining the required infrastructures Taking an active part in integration efforts. Responsible to deliver quality products.
3+ years of relevant industry in automation engineering +manual testing
3+ Python is a must
Knowledge and understanding of virtualization, networking, data communications and connectivity protocols
Highly motivated and creative individual, team player
Vast experience with automatic testing and unit testing
* Excellent familiarity in OSX/IOS and system administration
* Strong advantage for experience in elite technology units in IDF (e.g. 8200, …)
* Academic degree in computer science or equivalent
* Experience with scripting languages (Bash, shell, LUA), WireShark, SysInternals
* Background in cyber security
* Experience working with CI/CD software (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab..)