For an established company providing cyber security services, with offices in the Shefela. The company is looking for a talented Head of Offensive to lead and manage the red team. The perfect candidate would be a brilliant hacker, ambitious, go-getter and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As Head of Offensive you will:
- Be the senior expert of offensive security technology, operations and performance.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the offensive security landscape.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Work closely with Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new services and solutions.
- Previous experience as a Red-Team team leader - MUST
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field - MUST
- In-depth cyber offensive & defensive knowledge of web systems architecture, IT infrastructure & mobile platforms - MUST
- Incident Response, Forensics and Malware developments & analysis
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Medium (50 - 150)