For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center.
Application Automation team is in charge of developing software infrastructure for the CMOS sensor products in the application group.
Engineers in our team develop tools, methodologies and procedures for evaluating pixel-quality and image-quality performance of the image sensors, and implementing automated tests and tools used by engineers both in SIRC and outside. Team members are expected to be professional, creative and enthusiastic software developers with autodidactic skills that can develop high quality tools and applications and contribute to our software infrastructure.
The job includes software design, implementation and deployment of advanced applications while taking into consideration hardware and system capabilities, integration with other APIs and software platforms and languages:
· Maintain and develop infrastructure C# and C++ software and applications
· Build and maintain automated test environments for the SIRC products evaluation
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or in similar fields), and at least 3 years of industry work experience as a Software Developer
· Python, C# or C++ programming experience
· Familiarity with object-oriented software design patterns, and their implementation in Python, C# or C++
· Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven experience as a back-end developer or similar role
· Experience using a Python-based web framework and ORM (e.g. Django, Flask/SQLAlchemy)
· Experience in RESTful API concepts and design
· Familiarity with AGILE development practices
· Basic knowledge of photography, auto-exposure (AE), High dynamic range (HDR), raw images - an advantage
· Experience with digital camera systems (sensors and ISPs) - an advantage
· Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms - nice to have
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment