Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing semiconductor company developing a Short-Wave Infrared sensor for the automotive market. Be a part of a highly skilled team that are building the future.
The Senior ASIC/FPGA Designer works as part of a team which is responsible for SoC and Image Signal Processing design. We are looking for someone who welcomes new challenges and enjoys working in a dynamic startup environment that includes multi-disciplines such as Electro-Optics, Analog Design, Signal Processing & Algorithms, and Real-Time SW.
• Be an integral part of the development of sophisticated designs implemented on FPGA and ASIC
• Participate in all design phases including micro-architecture, RTL design and verification
• Work in collaboration with the Algorithm, SW, and Production teams
• 5-10 years of experience with RTL design
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with FPGA including all the stages of FPGA development
• Previous experience in design, verification, and emulation of image sensors is a big advantage
• Good understanding of the entire system, both HW and SW aspects
• Experience in writing firmware/embedded SW/drivers is an advantage
• Experience in UVM and scripting languages is an advantage
Small (0 - 50)