The Director of Product Marketing leads the overall marketing strategy and is also responsible for generating business impact through content marketing.
- 7+ years of experience working in the marketing department in a highly technical and complex business setting.
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, lead, and coach others in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience working with various marketing channels, metrics, marketing systems and marketing processes in a
highly competitive market.
- Excellent interactive, communications, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Superior analytical skills, attention to detail, objectivity, and accountability.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills at both a highly technical and equally
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for enterprise companies.
- Familiarity with Cloud IaaS frameworks (OpenStack, VMware, AWS, Azure, GCP,
etc.), Deployment automation (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins,
etc.), version control (Git, etc.), and Kubernetes and its ecosystem components.
- Experience and understanding in the advanced technology areas such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and Internet of Things (IoT).