A senior manager (VP/C level), to manage development and engineering, transitioning from an advanced prototype of a multidisciplinary product (software, hardware, mechanics), to the commercial product stage.
- Multidisciplinary background: software, electronics, mechanics. -Undergraduate degree in at least one of these is a must. A graduate degree is an advantage. Additional advantages:
o Experience in robotics
o Experience in DSP, embedded systems
o Experience in solar energy systems
- Experience in leading a multidisciplinary product, integrating software and hardware, from prototype stages, to commercial production and sales
- At least 8 years of experience in managing integrated product teams:
o Develop, execute, and monitor complex work plans, within budget
o Develop and manage the necessary operational infrastructure (product engineering, supply chain, quality control)
o Management of subcontractors and service providers
o Good understanding of development and production technology and processes
- Knowledge of system engineering processes, system-wide perspective and management
- Excellent English
-Independent, proactive, analytical thinking. Capability to combine hands-on, detail-oriented work, with system-wise perspective and analysis
- Outstanding Team leadership and management.