A young, promising, and exciting start-up company in Tel Aviv is poised to disrupt the data center architecture with super fast networking, computing and storage, all based on the latest Terabit and Petabit technology.
We're looking for a talented Senior DFT Engineer that can quickly ramp up and contribute to the development of highly complex and challenging chip design/s.
- 2+ years of experience as a VLSI DFT or design or backend.
- Experience with ATPG tools and methodologies including hierarchical scan, mBIST and BSCAN tools and flows.
- Knowledge in the generation, verification and debug of structural tests for different fault models (i.e. transition delay faults, path delay faults, etc)
- Proactive technical leadership, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, and ability to work ineffectively in a team
- Experience with Production testing debug and Yield analysis.
- Experience with DFT insertion in synthesis.
- Experience with DFT modes static timing checks
- Familiar with System-Verilog for designers
- Familiar with script languages (Python, Perl, tcl, sh etc.)
-Strong technical skills
-Good communications skills
-Team players, extent human relations
-BsC, Computer Engineering, communication
Medium (50 - 150)