For a hi-tech company developing products for energy production, with offices in the Sharon.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Power Electronics Team Leader, to lead 3-5 engineers and manage end-to-end products development simultaneously.
In addition to direct team management, you will also be accountable for the entire projects, overseeing products readiness and working directly with different departments such as mechanics, software and engineering.
What will you be doing:
* Managing team of 3-5 Hardware Engineers
* Accountable for timely delivery of new products
* Manage, liaise and direct multi- teams to ensure projects goals and requirements are met
* Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans
* Act as primary contact for product-related queries
* B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
* 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products in the Power electronics field
* 2+ years of previous managing/leading experience
* Must have hands on Board Design experience
* Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns, Thermal concerns, Component level designs- not a module integrator)
* Experience in DC-DC conversion methods, switched-mode-power-supply (aka SMPS) design and layout - advantage
* Strong ability to multi-tasking
* Analytical and highly motivated, self-driven problem solver
* Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking
Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary