Define product roadmaps, communicating the business vision internally.
Oversee product planning, execution and launch throughout the product life cycle
Work with Delivery, Marketing, and R&D to gather requirements and feedbacks that will influence future releases
Define, track and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives.
Recruit talented and collaborative product managers and designers
- At least 5 years of Product Management roles at varying levels of seniority
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Software companies
- Understanding of Cybersecurity or Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience in building and leading high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Strong strategic thinker with proven success in defining the strategic direction for global products
- Track record of customer-focused, data-driven decision-making that delivers an exceptional customer experience as well as business outcomes.
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Work with Israel-based and US-based teams, as well as participate in meetings with US customers
Small (0 - 50)