- Act as the primary sales contact for specified accounts with responsibility of generating business from those accounts and from other open territory accounts
- Work with internal (pre-sales engineers, application engineers, marketing, R&D) teams to develop and execute account plans and manage customer engagements.
- maintaining solid customer relations and providing outstanding service
- Forecast business pipeline and maintain it accurately.
- Should be able to interact with the Global sales teams as need arises and contribute to the worldwide activities in such accounts that require a global approach
- BA/BSc Graduate, MBA will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology sales - EDA/semiconductor sales experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Result oriented, team player, build long term customer relationships.
- "Hungry" for new business opportunities and convert them in to long term business for the company
- Ability to call high in the customer organizations while maintaining good relationship at all lower levels.
- Excellent contract negotiation and sales skills.
- Good team player, who can rally internal stakeholders and enjoys competition
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative
High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment
Medium (50 - 150)