For an established multi-disciplinary company developing solutions for fields of communication, with offices in the Sharon area look for Analog Board Designer
- Electronics Engineer, 5+ years of board design.
- Analog Design Experience - Sensors, DC/DC, OpAmp, Comparators, ADC, DAC, channel separation, small signal considerations
- High knowledge of Layout design considerations, power planes, critical circuits, noise filtering, and crosstalk avoidance techniques.
- Experience in circuit trouble shooting and bring-up.
- Modeling and simulation experience.
- Understanding of EMI / EMC concepts.
- Ability of understanding product requirements and industry standards demands.
- Ability to write specification documents, technical reports, design verification documents
- Good knowledge of Schematic design tools (Orcad preferred, not exclusive
High Tech, Multidisciplinary, Military technologies