Experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, create marketing collaterals, support business objectives, lead generation and acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, advance brand building and assist with product definition.
Drive digital-marketing-related activities, including but not limited to influencers marketing, SEO, social media marketing, content writing, email marketing, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- At least 2-3 years experience as Marketing Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Hebrew & English
- Exposure to digital and direct response
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure
- Willingness to travel to conferences abroad once or twice a year
Small (0 - 50)