Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
" Build great teams and ensure they have the proper resources, tools, and training to get the job done well
" Work with project manager and product owner to manage the Roadmap and ensure the teams understand product direction, priorities, requirements, and customer perspective
" Collaborate with Architecture to evolve the product as necessary to meet market and technology demands
" Ensure proper engineering processes exist and are followed leading to high quality and timely execution and delivery
" Provide leadership in developing and deploying new features, upgrades, and fixes that are prioritized in the Backlog
" Participate in PI and Sprint Planning and release coordination
" Participate in daily Scrum Meetings
" Help software engineers resolve both technical as well as process challenges
" Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching - inspiring team members to achieve their optimum performance and career development
- At least 7 years of experience developing C# Server-side object oriented.
- At least 3 years of experience leading scrum/agile software engineering teams in planning, design, development, release cycle, and delivering products to market.
- SQL databases Experience Required
- Design patterns, knowledge, modelling
- BS.c Computer Science
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- adjusts to audience and effectively communicates with all stakeholders including senior leadership
- Effectively deals with changes in priority - adapts and modifies approach when required - effectively deals with ambiguity
- Effectively manages own time and ensures team has required resources and training to complete their work on time and with high quality - stays focused on priorities
- Working knowledge and experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment, pipelines, and automation
- Understands business mission and strategies - aligns with product strategies for achieving individual and team goals - demonstrates high business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to identify, avoid, and manage risk appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction and improve relationships - understand their business and needs and demonstrate how technology can solve their real business challenge
Preferred technical Qualifications
* Cloud native, microservices
* Kubernetes (k8s, k3s)
8 React Responsive UI
* C# Server/Client programming experience
* Automated test development practices and continuous deployment methodologies
* Architectural patterns, practices, data structures & algorithms
* Google Cloud.
* Cloud Monitoring.
* CI/CD processes and pipelines
* Knowledge in Rabbit MQ
Retail, High Tech, Software application