For a young software company developing visual analysis tools based on Machine Learning technologies, with offices in the north.
* Research, invention, development, and integration of tracking algorithms (potentially utilizing deep learning).
* Research, invention, development, and integration of motion-prediction algorithms (potentially using deep learning).
* Semantic smoothing of object trails utilizing non-learning methods.
* Integration with C++ - based AV software.
* Testing and finetuning developed algorithms/models
* Auxiliary tasks such as developing tools to test and debug the algorithm(s) on an office machine.
* Additional R&D tasks.
* B.Sc. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or similar
* 1 year hands-on experience with deep-learning research and application.
* 2 years programming experience (Python/C++ or any high-level language).
* Up to date on recent developments in the field of deep learning.
* Experience with signal processing algorithms and techniques (e.g. Kalman filter).
* Probability theory, linear algebra, geometry, trigonometry at a B.Sc level.
Small (0 - 50)