For a hi-tech company developing cyber security solutions, with offices in the Sharon.
* You'll be developing algorithms for our systems with focus on the fields of digital communication, signal processing and navigation.
* Collaborate with teams in the fields of VLSI, System, Software, and Hardware-RF
* Designing MATLAB, C++ and python-based simulations for different systems.
* Solving Complex problems.
* Participate in a multidisciplinary system engineering projects and provide profound analysis and operational research
* Experience and good understanding of Digital signal processing Is mandatory.
* BSc in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
* A minimum of 3 years as an algorithm engineer.
* Fluent in MATLAB, knowledge in Python.
* A team player with fast and self-learning capabilities and high analytical skills.