- Create outstanding product marketing messages for promoting, positioning and differentiating AI processors and DSP products
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify target market segments, market's leaders, key customers and potential customers as well as emerging trends within the relevant AI and Computer Vision domains.
- Build deep technical competitive analysis, goals and priorities to enable the right targets and KPI for product management and engineering team
- Monitor competitor marketing activities, benchmark performance, and adjust strategies accordingly to maintain a competitive edge
- Deliver marketing collateral and documents alignment on our value proposition for customer's facing teams. Play a significant role in the pre-sale process and opportunities and craft strategy, tactic and evaluation with the team toward a success
- Create and maintain relationship with eco-system partners and third party
- Identify and forge strategic partnerships within the AI and Computer Vision ecosystems to enhance our brand visibility, expand market reach, and create mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Collaborate with ecosystem partners to develop joint marketing initiatives, co-marketing campaigns, and leadership content that position our company as a trusted leader in AI and Computer Vision
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven experience with imaging semiconductors (SOC, FPGA, CMOS Sensor or ISP vendor), vision or AI
- 5+ years of proven experience with business development in the semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with latest Machine Learning/AI trends for imaging applications and evolving software development practices
- Ability to travel globally and domestically as needed
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-cultural environment with strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.