This role will be responsible for leading the ICT cutting-edge technology to enhance operations, business, products and secure digital assets.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Info. & Com. Technology, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- High and proven ability to manage a professional team, excellent human relations.
- Proven expertise in cyber security tools implementation according to CISO policy.
- Experience in cloud technologies, especially Azure / Microsoft 365
- Strong knowledge of WAN and LAN architecture, DRP planning, Backup & Replication.
- knowledge in big data architecture and data analytics.
- Strong knowledge in Business Applications and processes ( Priority ERP / MES / WMS / Power BI).
-Familiarity with databases, such as MS SQL
-Familiarity with traditional 3 tier Datacenter management ( VMware, Storage, Networking)
- A visionary mindset with a commitment to staying ahead of emerging cyber threats.
-Proficiency in English.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, SAP, Priority, SFDC, MCSE or equivalent.
Small (0 - 50)