For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center we are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
· BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
· At least 2 years experience as verification engineer. Completing full development cycle an advantage.
· Knowledge in verification methodologies, tools (simulators and relative APIs, coverage tools, accelerators, formal, etc.), and techniques.
· Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL, System Verilog.
· Experience in Python / Perl programming.
· Good knowledge of Unix environment and script languages.
· Methodological approach to building of verification environment and test plan.
· Methodological approach to the verification tasks planning and execution.
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment