For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of energy production, with offices in the Sharon
What will you be doing:
* Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
* Component level debugging.
* Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
* Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
* Responsible for automatic testers including building the automatic tester stations and writing their automation scripts
* Troubleshooting of problems and failure
* Education: Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer).
* Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
* Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
* Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…).
* Advantage: LabView, Electrician certificate
* Experienced in writing Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc.
* Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics.
* Additional Skills:
* Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)
Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary