For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of energy production, with offices in the Sharon, is looking for an ASIC Design Team Leader.
As an ASIC Design Team Leader you will be responsible for all ASIC design team activities. You will directly lead the development of complex SoC projects. We are looking for an ASIC Design Leader with a proven record of ASIC tape-outs with excellent analytical and technical skills to lead the full chip activities to a successful tape-out.
* Design lead for digital ASIC chips.
* Hands on involvement in design tasks.
* Define hardware specification and Micro Architecture.
* Work closely with physical design team to optimize implementation and meet design constraints.
* Define and implement DFT Architecture.
* Proven record of ASIC tape-outs as technical/design lead.
* B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
* At least 8 years of experience in complex ASIC design.
* At least 2 years of experience as technical leader/project manager.
* Proficiency in synthesis and STA tools - advantage
* Experience with ATPG, MBIST tools - advantage
Cleantech, High Tech, Multidisciplinary