For a startup developing storage solutions, with offices in the center
In this role you will join a growing team of professionals that is responsible for the development and deployment of cutting edge products.
You will design and implement an automation tools, infrastructures, CI/CD, test and release platforms, as well as scalable systems that will support the core development of products integrating innovative software and hardware.
• B.Sc in Software or Electrical Engineering from leading academic institute.
• Proven coding experience of 3 years
• Experience in internal Software tools development using Python, C++
• Automation infrastructures development
• Linux knowledge and Bash
• Experience in restAPI, Flask, SQL, Pytest, dockers, Jenkins, Ansible – an advantage
Medium (50 - 150)