For an hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center
What will you do?
The job includes a study of the system hardware and software architecture, designing and implementing.
· Implement and optimize algorithms taking advantage of HW accelerator such as CPU/GPU and various SIMD/DSP engines.
· Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++).
· Develop low-level Unit and system level test and verification, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design.
· Platform calibration support tools.
· Image processing involving HW/SW implementations
· Embedded platform programming
· Optimize new algorithms on several platforms and operating systems.
· B.Sc. in computer\electrical\software engineering or computer science.
· At least 10 years of experience in RT systems.
· Extensive C/C++ programming experience.
· Independent and able to learn fast new code on different languages and processors
· Algorithmic and analytic capabilities.
· Experience with large scale systems - An advantage.
· Working with GPU - An advantage.
· Experience with development tools make/git/docker - An advantage.
· Experience with Linux - An advantage.
· Python - An advantage.
Video/Audio Related, High Tech, Semiconductor/capital equipment
Medium (50 - 150)